Moderate Vinyasa Flow Classes: Current Schedule
- Every Tuesday 4-5:15pm @ The Yoga Collaborative in North Falmouth
- Every Thursday 8:30-9:45am @ The Yoga Collaborative in North Falmouth
Moderate Vinyasa Flow Class Description:
A Vinyasa Style yoga class combining movement and breath with a strong emphasis on alignment. This class will challenge each student to safely stretch and strengthen the body while bringing a sense of calm and well-being to the mind. Poses are held slightly longer to create a strong connection with the breath. Modifications and hands on adjustments are given as needed.
Gentle Yoga for Every Body: Drop-In class Current Schedule
- Every Tuesday 9:30-10:30am @ The Yoga Collaborative in North Falmouth Studio WEST
- Every Thursday 10:30-11:30am @ The Yoga Collaborative in North Falmouth Studio EAST
GENTLE yOGA FOR EVERY BODY CLASS DESCRIPTION:
A slow paced, gentle yoga class that integrates therapeutically-oriented principles of alignment. Class will include stretching, strengthening and balance poses along with breath work and meditation. Modifications and hands on adjustments will be given as needed.
Chair Supported Yoga
- Every Tuesday 11-12pm @ The Yoga Collaborative
Chair Yoga Class Description:
A gentle yoga class that is practiced sitting on a chair and standing and using the chair for support. All levels are welcome. This class is beneficial for those who have difficulty or can not get up and down from the floor, struggle with an injury or a physical limitation and need a chair for balance.
Drop-ins are welcome and class passes are available for these classes.